Sunday, March 23, 2008

Well...I have been missing in action...

I didn't know that I had been tagged!!! I have been so busy at work, with Stevie passing and getting ready for my vacation that I haven't scrapped or even had anything to share~so I hadn't been here and didn't know that I had been tagged. I see if I can deal with that in a little bit!

No real exciting news. I am currently with some of the people who would regularly read my blog~except my internet buddies all of whom I miss very much!

While I am in Kansas City I plan to realx and shop. We are having a family gathering to honor Stevie on Tuesday. I won't get to do any scrapping since I brought zero supplies, but when I get home I plan on making a few LO's. I bought a cool stamp from Susan's store right before I left along with a new Bind it All, which Shawn actually wanted, so I will see if I can make something cool with it.

That's all for now...TTFN! Which by the way, I bought my Pooh carts right before I left too! I can't wait til those come in!

No comments: