Monday, June 29, 2009

My Birthday

Well I was treated pretty special for my birthday. First Shawn and the kids got me the Jawbone (it's a bluetooth for my phone). I am in LOVE with it! I also love that they surprised me! Shelby made me this card. Which by itself is incredible since papercrafting is so not cool!

Jennifer, gave me the spider web Cuttlebug folder and she made this cool little pouch to put it in!

Here is the card Jen made too. Love her crafting style!

Kathy made me this wonderful card. She always has some of the cleanest, stamped cards. I love her style too! She also got me a Subway gift card, some buttermints and Lindor truffles...yum!

My Mom made me this card...and she gave me the butterfly stamp she made it with...love this stamp, and Mom I always love your creations. You really do not give yourself enough credit! Such style.

Mom also promised me the Drippy Goo punch! I hope she can find it!
My Night Owl girlies and FB friends were also full of Happy Birthday Wishes!

Thank you to all my wonderful friends and family for making my birthday so special!
I love you all!

No comments: