Saturday, July 11, 2009


Thank you Dee! How sweet of you to recognize me!
Here are the RULES for this AWARD:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. Dee's Special Things
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

My kids and my husband are my main inspiration.
I scrap every weekend if I can.......
I cannot scrap chronologically. This surpresses my creativity.
I love meeting other crafters on the internet. There is such a diverse talent out there and these are realy people too!
Blog-hopping gives me such good ideas and inspires me to create.
I have grown so much from so many inspiration and creativity on this MB.
I don't need or want all the scrappy goodness out there...just lots of my favorites!

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers:
Just the Scraps
Suzy's Sunshine Spot
Crazy About My Cricut
Big Mama's Craft Room
Beautiful Delights
Sassy Pants Scrappin
Crafty Little Corner

Thank you again Dee and Congrats to my recipients!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks a million!!! I will post it to my shortly. ~Hugs, Lynn

MelissaR said...

Congrats on your award!!!

Ms_Dee said...

Hey Sis...You are truly deserving of this.......I'm blog hopping ....good to see you received your award.....

Pam In Colorado said...

Thank You so much and so sorry it took me so long to pick it up!! I will put it on my blog shortly. Hugs, Pam