Friday, April 27, 2012

A few new layouts...one made with the Dotty For You special pack


This layout is made with the Dotty for you paper pack which is this month's constant campaign. The photo is one my daughter took of her eye and edited. I think it is a perfect representation of the eye/vision she has for photography and graphic arts. Here is more information on the Dotty For You paper pack


This LO is the Night Owl's January challenge...I am just now getting around to it...my bad! I used CTMH papers and embellies. Distressed paper and Cricut Christmas and Quarter Note for the title.


This LO is the Night Owls March sketch challenge. The photos is of mom and I meeting THE Tim Holtz! What an awesome guy! CTMH papers used...lots of distressing & crackle paint.
 
 
This LO is of my brother and one of his fabulous boys! Mostly a simple design using Creative Memories paper that is pre-distressed. I added several stamped images to carry the design throughout. Stars are stacked for dimension.


Lastly, a get well card using the Market Street stamp set that I won a few months ago. The background is done with an embossing folder that was randomly inked to bring out the texture. The whole card was spritzed with white ink. The wings on the critter are done with Prisma Glitter.

I'll check in soon! TTFN!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love these!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty layouts! Love the photo your daughter took as well! Thanks SO much for linking up at the Market Street Stamps FB page! xo Angelica