Friday, October 3, 2008

For the Love of Coffee!!!

I love coffee...hot, strong coffee with just a bit of sugar and milk or cream. Coffee is one of the first things I think about in the morning and Tuesday morning was no different...except that on this day I spilled my beloved coffee. Oh but it gets better...I didn't just dribble some, or splash it, no...I tipped the whole cup over~where?...right on top of my laptop computer!!! I am so bummed! Thankfully I had the forethought to anticipate this little action and when I bought the computer I also bought 3 years worth of care protection so my computer is covered. When I called Dell I was delighted to get an indivdual whom I could understand, however...he was one gig short of a complete hard drive if you know what I mean!!! Finally he told me that my computer would have to be sent in for service because it was likely damaged, duh!!! I am quite thankful though (at least for now) that it appears my hard drive was not affected by this incident. I guess time will tell. So my lap top is on it's way to be fixed and I am stuck sharing the computer with the kids. Well maybe not sharing it with them...they have been fighting so much lately I may have to take their computer privelages away!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Oh Siobhan,

I am so sorry to hear about your laptop but glad to hear that it is covered. Hope it returns soon.