Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Getting back into it

I really need to get back to blogging...I just updated my background.  I would really like something fun but haven't found it yet. For now, I have moved from the pepto pink.  Today I will have several posts.  First are a couple of cards I recently did. I will also be publishing the current Close To My Heart special which can be found on My CTMH Site

Hunter's Birthday Card all papers & stickers are from CTMH's You Rock Collection
Shelby's Birthday card.  Cupcake image is from the CTMH Good Times stamp set, topped with Liquid Appliqued.  Background paper is DCWV layered on CTMH cardstock.

By the way...I had a wonderful day with my Mom and Shelby yesterday! Shelby got most of her school clothes, shocked the HELL out of me with some of her choices...like my old girl is back, AND she talked the whole way home. WAY different than the all dark or drab clothed, iPod wearing chicky that has been living in my house the last few years. She blinged it back up! And in PINK Too! I hope she had a good day.  I LOVE that girl! 

No comments: