Monday, August 9, 2010

ONLY 2 Days Left!

ONLY 2 DAYS REMAIN ON THIS INCREDIBLE DEAL!

Hello All!

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and are making tons of memories! I hope that you are taking lots of pictures and you are getting ready to scrap, make mini albums and photo cards!

To help get you motivated and supplied, Close to My Heart is showing it’s customers how much they are appreciated with the August Constant Campaign:



$2, $4, $6, for 8...It’s YOU We Appreciate!

We want to show how much we appreciate you and your customers! And to do so, we are bringing a Constant Campaign with SUPER deals to you for 8 days only. From on August 4 at 9 am (MDT) through August 11, while supplies last, you, my friends and customers can purchase selected My Stickease® assortments for only $2, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 at My CTMH site.  The deals are amazing!

I have attached the list of the specific items that will be on sale.

Please understand that in order to bring this deal to you, none of these items are available on Gathering, Individual, or EZ Invite® orders during the campaign.

Remember these deals are only available:  
August 4 at 9 am (MDT)–August 11, 2010; while supplies last


CTMH My Stickease assortments for only $2
CTMH My Reflections Level 1 kits for only $4
CTMH My Reflections Level 2 paper packets for only $6


In addition to this fabulous deal, I am offering a free gift with every purchase over $50!!! This gift will ship from me and will not be noted when you place your order on My CTMH site


No comments: