Friday, December 3, 2010

December CTMH Deal!



This is a great little incentive for you to not feel guilty about treating yourself a bit this month or to get more than double your money on craft gifts for others. CTMH is offering "Plenty for Twenty". With this campaign, when you spend just $20 on my website, CTMH will include a retired stamp set in your order for FREE!!! This will be a "D" sized stamp set that is valued at $22.95 and you will get it for FREE!!! CTMH will not charge any additional tax or shipping on this stamp set either!!!! Now that's a great deal!


My favorite thing about this promotion is the surprise~CTMH will automatically add a stamp set to evrey order over $20. I am excited about the creative possibilities of the stamp sets that I will be getting.
To qualify for this promotion you simply need to place an order totaling at least $20 on my website here:  http://siobhan.myctmh.com/ You can take advantage of this promotion as many times as you wish by simply placing additional orders of $20 or more.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have further questions, I am excited to hear from you and find out what suprise stamp sets you got!
Happy Holidays!

Siobhan

No comments: