Friday, December 24, 2010

Recent Projects

Mom's Christmas card...DCWV papers CTMH stamp and cuts by Cricut, Don Juan



A card for Megan.  Megan was super sweet and sent me a cool treat! This is the thank you card I sent her.  Lots of Glimmer Mist on brown cardstock, CTMH stamps.

A thank you for Tuki. Again brown cardstock, several different Glimmer Mist colors and stamp image by CTMH. 
I was in an ornament swap and this is a sampling of what I did. Hmmm Glimmer Mist again, CTMH chipboard, papers, ink and stamp.  Stickles for a bit more bling.

I am really committed to getting back into my craft.  I am so much more calm and focused if I have taken some time to play in ink. I have a lot going on, but I plan on making this one of my big rocks~I'll explain that a bit later... Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!   

No comments: