Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm Too Cute to Get in Trouble


Thanks to several ladies on Cricut Chat (the Cricut MB) I have a title for this page. I used Alpalicious, MF, MM, and PS on this as well as DS of course. Anyway, the picts are of my DS when he was about 18 months old. The first one he doesn't know that he has been caught, the second he knows, and the third is an all out laugh with his head thrown back!
I love looking back at the kids and seeing how much they have grown. I chose this page title today when Hunter said something very similar today when I scolded him.

I look at the kids and they are growing so fast! It is just shocking!

1 comment:

Kopperhead said...

Awww, the LO turned out so cute. I read the post, but didn't have a suggestion as there were so many good ones there. Very nice....