Sunday, February 17, 2008

Shawn's Yellow Truck


This LO is of Shawn's new truck that he got last weekend. He has wanted a yellow vehicle the entire time we have been married. This truck is a brand new, 2008 Dodge, 1500, 5.7 liter Hemi with a lift kit, and more options than anyone should have at their disposal. He loves it and we got the best deal we ever have on a vehicle deal, so I am happy.


Here is the funny part though; a week before Shawn found this truck he came in my scrap room and looked around. He asked, "How much money do you have in scrapbook supplies?" I replied, "Hmmm, let's see. ATV, ATV, boat, camper, ATV, ATV, boat, motorcylce and camper." I have about an ATV worth at most. Shawn replied, "Point taken!" So I guess he is yet another one up on me! Oh well, he is happy and I am happy, that is what matters.


Thanks for looking today!

3 comments:

Heather Bares said...

My husband had a truck just like this until a few months ago. He sold it for a newer Dodge that was a diesel engine. Not sure why we needed the diesel, but it is his thing, so I don't really care. It was kind of nice with the yellow truck if peopl were looking for our house, I would just tell them turn on my street and look for the yellow truck, lol.

muthu said...

Fuel is the adrenaline of any car, truck or engine. Thus, it is every vehicle owner's wish to enhance the fuel of their car and save more of it as well. With this in mind, the most innovative fuel-saving tool in the automotive industry was conceptualized and created: the Tornado Fuel saver. An automotive air channeling tool that creates a swirling air motion, the Tornado Fuel Saver allows the air to move in a faster and more efficient way by whirling air around corners and bends. Hence, more fuel is saved.

Kelila said...

Interesting to know.